True insights to help leaders and teams
Analytics for managers and leaders
Business leaders know that decisions must be based on facts not just than feelings. However, gathering the facts can be difficult – or take too long. Information is often fragmented.
That’s why CEO’s and other leaders turn to Business Analyze for a complete, up-to-date view of their business.
- see how the business is operating and where value is being created
- predict and plan ahead
- follow up and communicate KPIs with live status reports
- see clearly where there are issues or oopportunities
Analytics for customer service
Customer service is about understanding customers and effectively building relationships. Business Analyze helps you improve service because instead of guessing, you use real customer data to see what customer want and how you can make them happy.
- quickly access key metrics and optimise responses
- measure how well you are able to respond
- get complete history of interactions, feedback, purchases and requests
A totally new way to see what is happening
Business Analyze is a totally new way to see what is happening on all different levels of the business. We get an immediate overview of leads, new sales, wins, losses, budgets and finances. Everyone in sales, marketing and management has found it very motivating to have greater visibility of what’s going on and what we need to do.
Henning B. Nilsen, Marketing Manager