Easier to coach sales teams to success
We are pleased to announce a new sales coaching toolkit as part of Business Analyze for SuperOffice. With this toolkit, leaders, coaches and representatives can take advantage of sales data and analytics to build stronger sales teams.
Gain insight based on sales data
Business Analyze pulls data from SuperOffice CRM and other databases and presents key facts about goals, outcomes, and behaviors on ‘Coaching’ dashboards. When coaches and coachees are equipped with these facts, it is easier to have focused 1:1 discussions with high impact on performance.
– Coaching is probably one of the single most important ways to influence performance, but it isn’t easy to guide discussions. Without insight about what customers want the sales process, it’s difficult to know where to start discussions or what to focus on next, says Einar Gynnild, CEO at Business Analyze.
– The new sales coaching toolkit overcomes these problems by making insights about goals, performance and best-practices (benchmarking) readily available on team and personal levels. From dashboards, it’s easier for reps to know what goals they are likely to achieve, and what they can do if they are falling short.
Reach full potential
– We received positive feedback from our recent webinar ‘How to sell more with data-driven sales coaching.’ There are many organisations that recognize the importance of a coaching culture, but they use a lot of effort to gather information about what is working or where there are issues.
– Until now, there hasn’t been an coaching tool that works smoothly with their existing CRM data. With this new release, that’s changed.
The sales coaching toolkit includes:
- goal-setting module
- dashboards with key performance metrics
- simulation tools for predicting revenues based on changes in sales velocity variables
- mobile app for statistics and reports on-the-go, commenting and motivation
This new toolkit further strengthens Business Analyze’s sales analytics and reporting offering. The coaching toolkit can be combined with other Business Analyze tools including: management reporting, sales scoreboards, SaaS metric dashboards and more.
The new sales toolkit is available for Business Analyze customers. Customers with Business Analyze cloud-solution received the toolkit as part of the latest software update.
To activate the toolkit, kindly contact Ann Kristin Søraa, Customer Success Manager, email@example.com.
To become a customer or learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.businessanalyze.com for more information.